• BlueGoldAg
    The Aggies head to Riverside to tonight for 7 pm game with the 4th place Highlanders. Go Ags!

Live TV at 7 pm on ESPN+
  • DrMike
    despite the fact that i have never wagers on a sporting event, i do check the daily lines. we are six point underdogs tonight - seems right based on recent results. If Anigwe is out, we'll really be hard pressed to keep up. Our depth is thin enough to begin with.
  • Oldbanduhalum
    We sometimes play better when things seem to be at there worst. And coming off of two home losses and potentially playing without our only starting big does seem to fit. So maybe the troops suck it up, play with a chip on their shoulders, and put forth 40 winning minutes!! Go Ags!!
  • agalum
    Maybe Borra will get some more minutes. The few times i have seen him he looks promising.
  • Oldbanduhalum
    I'm sure he will. He had a really nice stretch of plays on Saturday when he made a nice move from the left hand block to bank in a shot, then followed it up with a block (maybe two) on the defensive side. As a lot of young big men do, he struggles with faster opponents. But i'd also like to see him get a few more minutes each game. Only way he is going to get better is with court time.
  • DrMike
    he’s shown some nice foot work and touch on offense, gets done ticky-tack fouls on defense and just needs to get stronger. Some potential there
  • Toke69
    Just checked the Highlanders stats. They have four starters who all average in double figures but no one stand out. They also have a 7'1" center, Callum McCrae who averages 8.8 points and 8.4 rebounds per game. They handed Fullerton their first Big West loss. The Aggies will need to bring their A game to have a chance tonight.
  • DrMike
    Nice start; 9-7 at the first media.

7’1”, 295. Not too mobile. We’ve gotten three good shots taking it right him, two made
  • Toke69
    Anigwe is in the game and he is clearly far more athletic than McRae. I think the Ags have a fighting chance in this one.
  • DrMike
    The ‘crowd’ shouldn’t effect things much
  • Toke69
    Why is there a bear's face on the court?
  • DrMike
    that’s a good question; thought they were the highlanders
  • DrMike
    Boy Anigwe misses a lot of layups
  • DrMike
    Apparently their mascot is a bear with a tam o’ shanterl8y07235il9eh8if.png
  • DrMike
    Great defense so far. 28-16 4:35 to go.
  • Toke69
    Riverside is as cold as an alpine stream: 27.8% from the floor.
  • DrMike
    we’re not giving them an easy shots
  • DrMike
    32-22 at the half. Most complete half in a long time. Their FTs are keeping them close; expect them to pound it inside especially with our short bench
  • agalum
    32-22 Ags at the half. UCR looked defeated at the end of the half. Lets see if we can maintain the momentum.
  • Toke69
    Hope the Ags don't fade in the second half as they did against the Beach and Fullerton. So far, so good.
  • DrMike
    Holding tough. Good shots on offense and tough defense. Gotta stay out of foul trouble
  • DrMike
    Down to 8 point lead. Riverside ramping things up with their zone, fueling 7-0 run. We’re 1-6 on last FGs. Need a big bucket here to stop the momentum
  • Toke69
    Aggies getting lazy on defense. Good time out call by Coach Les.
  • DrMike
    Up 7 with 3:45. Big shot by Milling. We’re a little sloppy on offense. Fatigue?
  • Toke69
    TV guys are really showing their bias. They're totally pulling for UCR. Sheesh!
  • DrMike
    It’s their guys announcing so understandable.

Slipping away up 3
  • Toke69
    Are our guys that biased?
  • DrMike
    I wouldn’t call it bias more of familiarity.

Up 6 13 seconds and the ball. Need FTs to seal it
  • Toke69
    Some nice clutch shooting by Fuller and Milling at the end
  • DrMike
    Close win. Hope that gets us going. Played with confidence tonight. Tough stretch of games coming up
  • agalum
    Good win, but they were letting UCR back in towards the end. 65-60Ags
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!