• MTBAggie
    Is there anywhere to buy Shredville shirts, hats, etc.? We have a college football themed pub crawl coming up, and it'd be fun to have a Shredville polo shirt.
  • SochorField
    Don't get me started on the lack of cool football apparel (and any other sports apparel) in campus stores.

Casual visitors would barely notice we have a D1 athletics program.
    And I didn't find anywhere to buy apparel at the game last week either (unless I missed it)
  • True Blue Aggie
    Does anyone know who is in charge of purchasing the fan apparel at the bookstore? If we know, maybe we could start a pressure campaign
  • zythe
    I am all for this. We honestly need to address this with the Chancellor. That’s the only way things can change rapidly.
  • MTBAggie
    I saw a guy wearing a nice shredville polo at the Cal game. Now I'm curious where he got it...

My wife went to USF, so she's going to wear my dad's Bob St. Clair HOF jersey to represent USF football and really confuse a lot of people.
  • SochorField
    I've emailed everyone imaginable in the past (over about 18 years). I never get any responses. I gave up.

Honestly, these people (whoever fills the campus stores) don't care about sports. And this shows by the track record.

They could sell a ton of this stuff. Students/fans love team apparel...anything with an Adidas logo that resembles what the teams where. This is very simple.
    Just with parents/family of players, they would sell a lot of stuff.

I read someone on this board over the past couple of years someone said they were told something like "the team doesn't want the general public wearing their stuff"....(???)
  • DrMike
    I would guess the guy wearing the shirt was given it by someone in the staff.

I don’t know the deal with the bookstore. I think there’s some beauractic reason they don’t sell the adidas gear.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!