• agalum
    At least the Bengal announcers are half way decent.
  • NCagalum
    Is it me or have the Ags not thrown once on first down?
  • NCagalum
    Ok. A throw on first down.
  • CA Forever
    woah another 3rd down conversion? let's not get too crazy
  • NCagalum
    Take some time off clock?
  • CA Forever
    The fact that Hastings has basically been benched in favor of our RB playing wildcat in crunch time speaks volumes
  • smarterray
    What are the chances Larison transfers up to FBS?
  • CA Forever
    LAN LARISON!
  • CA Forever
    LL up to 264 yards and 3 TDs. You can't carry a team harder than that.
  • agalum
    Wow! A TY moment!
  • NCagalum
    What a stud. Wish some more time had been run off clock. Might think go down on 1? But if you have a score, can’t not take it in.
  • NCagalum
    Porous special teams again.
  • NCagalum
    Need an int.
  • CA Forever
    INTERCEPTION AGGIES! Dan is gonna win the battle of the Hawkins'!
  • NCagalum
    Well got what o asked for. Defense was very very impressive today.
  • NCagalum
    Goes to show that defense can keep you in games. Larison put the team on his back.
  • CA Forever
    This offense doesn't deserve Lan Larison. To imagine we had him and Ulonzo Gilliam on the same roster.

I know we had plenty to complain about, but we're hanging on to playoff eligibility by a thread! Will come down to the Causeway! GO AGS!
  • LeFan

He’s increased the degree of difficulty for his QB, who has a pretty limited skill set.
  • Toke69
    Whew! My heart is getting too weak for these kinds of finishes. Great win though. I note that 6 of the Aggies possessions started inside the Bengal 15. Between that and being 3/12 on 3rd down, it's very good that we have Lan Larison. He should be the FCS offensive player of the week.
  • NCagalum
    the Idaho game last year was the zenith of Hastings career I think. He made all his throws and threw one away when he should. Of course Larison and Gilliam were gashing the Idaho defensive line.

He does have a limited skill set but can be a smart qb and game manger with the right system. I think next year there has to be a thought of bringing in a qb who is more mobile. Not a running qb but one who can extend and make/create plays. Nothing against Hastings. I was very bummed when they pulled Rodrigues for Hastings in 2021, then became one of his biggest fans last year.
  • BlueGoldAg
    The ISU announcers were excellent. They spoke about the best for both teams and we didn't get any of that whinning, "we're-getting-screwed," homer stuff that we get too often.
  • NCagalum
    I have to say Scott Gordon is a vast improvement on radio from Doug Kelly. He has good insights and does his homework.
  • BlueGoldAg
    We most definitely could lose Larison to the portal and Rex Connors also. You know that major programs will find a way to get the word to them and that they could be making big bucks playing before big crowds. We'll just have to hold our breath and hope they want to come back and be the leaders of the Aggies.
  • BlueGoldAg
    100% agree. Gordon knows his football and he adds a lot to the broadcast team.
  • AggieFinn2
    The Shamburglar strikes !
  • agalum
    I’d like to see us add an option twist to some downs, mayne Trent and Larison.
  • Toke69
    I heard Jim Les say that Eli Pepper was wooed by major men's B-ball programs but his loyalty and desire to get the team a Big West title kept him at UC Davis. Here's hoping that Rex Conners and Larison feel the same way. I hope they all also value the quality of their degree, which is second to none.
  • Riveraggie
    Guess who started again at left tackle according to the game stats. Luke Roncevich.
    A team might recruit our actual sophomore starting tackle just by promising that they’ll list him as a game participant. Ten consecutive games with the same error in the game stats. It hides a pretty good story of a transfer underclassman playing the first games of his college career, starting every game at his new school
  • BlueGoldAg
    Yes, that's all we can hope for. It's particularly tough now that the major programs have sponsors who can offer up significant NIL money to players. That's tough for young athletes to pass up.
  • BlueGoldAg
    This is ridiculous. You should email the athletics department and let them know about it.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!