• BlueGoldAg
    The Ags did what they needed to do last week by winning their first two home conference games. Now they hit the road and road games in the Big West are never easy no matter who you are playing. Riverside is off to a poor start but they will be tough in their own house and they'll be looking to turn things around against the Aggies. The Ags need to do what they do best and that's play solid defense first and foremost and play aggressively on offense. Hopefully, they will shoot a much higher percentage from the FT line than they did against Cal Poly as well.

The game will be televised on ESPN3 starting at 8 pm Thursday.

Go Ags!
  • BlueGoldAg
    Aggies live now on ESPN3 with Scott Marsh calling the game:

http://www.espn.com/watchespn/player/_/id/2970735/uc-davis-vs-uc-riverside
  • BlueGoldAg
    Well I hope you spared yourself the misery of watching the first half of this game. Both teams were awful on offense but the Ags were a bit worse and are down by 6 at halftime by the exciting score of 21-16. The first team to 45 will probably win this game.

The Aggies shot 23% overall and 16.7% from 3. Unbelievable....
  • Oldbanduhalum
    well that was 45 mins of my life I'll never get back.

C'mon Ags!
  • BlueGoldAg
    Tha Aggies are now shooting 20% and trail 32-18 with under 15 to go.
  • aggies07
    Disgusting performance by the AGS tonight
    The team plays like UCR can't match them at all
    No passion, sloppy at both offense and defense
    Hopefully this devastating loss can wake them up and get ready to play from the start ( FT% is beyond worst as well as 3 points shooting)
  • BlueGoldAg
    Aggies fall 61 to 55. After being down 16 with 2 minutes left, the Ags showed some life and rallied to within 6 but, other than that, it was a totally miserable performance. The Ags went to Riverside but the team did not show up. Embarrassing performance televised on ESPN3

Garrison Goode is injured again. This time he out with an abdominal strain.
  • movielover
    Didn't show up while on ESPN?
  • aggies07
    If they were playing at their best from the beginning , they should not lose this game. UCR wasn't shooting well at all but they dominated the paint ( I remembered we only had 5-6pts from the inside)
    Our energy level has to be kept up at high level to match our opponents (regardless of their record) This team doesn't have room for complacency.
  • DrMike
    UCR beat Hawaii 70-64 on Wednesday for their 4th straight win, putting them at 4-2 in the Big West. Eases the pain of this loss just a little bit. Yet another weird Big West campaign is off and running.
  • BlueGoldAg
    Topsy turvy Big West again. I watched the first half of the UCR Hawai'i game. Both teams have talent. Riverside was playing without 2 players that I guess the coach benched for "violating team rules." Pretty impressive win for Riverside playing short-handed.
  • Oldbanduhalum
    Looking forward to UCR re-match 2/11.
  • BlueGoldAg
    The rematch with UCR in the Pavilion should be a great game and one the Aggies will want very badly. I think they left Riverside with a bad taste in their mouths after playing so poorly for about 37 minutes of the game. Riverside is tough though. I think they are the most surprising team in the Big West this year.
  • BlueGoldAg
    Poly just got their first conference win of the season by taking down undefeated Irvine 79-66 in Anaheim. That means that Irvine will come into the Pavilion 6-1 on Saturday and the Ags could move ahead of them with a win. That would give Irvine their 2nd loss and the Ags could end up either tied with Riverside for first place or in sole possession of the lead if Riverside falls to CSUN.

Topsy turvy Big West...
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!