• MTBAggie
    Ags dropped one 0-1 to the Tigers at Pacific Thursday evening and just tied Utah Valley at home 2-2.
  • MTBAggie
    Davis won their last 2 games (both 2-1) against Santa Clara and Oregon St. Next up, Saint Mary's, USF and Stanford. I'll be at the Stanfod game with my daughter's team on 9/18.
  • MTBAggie
    Davis men take down St. Mary's 2-0. Women beat Utah Valley 3-0.
  • BlueGoldAg
    Both teams are playing well. The men are 3-1-1 and the women are 6-2.
  • MTBAggie
    I'll be at the men's game at Stanford next Wednesday with my daughter's soccer team. Looking forward to beating an ACC team!
  • MTBAggie
    Double header today at home. Women play LSU at noon and men play USF at 4PM.
  • BlueGoldAg
    The men and the women both won today at home. The women beat Louisiana State 4-3 on a goal by Genavieve Fontes in the 82 minute and the men beat USF on a shot from beyond the box by Lucas Fernandez-Kim with 43 seconds to go in the game. Both teams now have 4 game winning streaks.
  • MTBAggie
    It's a big one tonight against #1 ranked Stanford. My daughter and her club team will be out on the field at half time scrimmaging. Go Ags!
  • Jackbacker2
    What a great day for the Aggies! I hope your daughter and her team enjoy both the game and scrimmage. I think it says volumes that the department is still doing positive outreach.
  • MTBAggie
    If we can make it on time, the kids will go out on the field with the Stanford team for the national anthem.
  • MTBAggie
    Let's do this Ags!

bn7dm45swed755im.jpg

hf8miiosudx90thr.jpg
  • MTBAggie
    What a game! A ton of Aggie fans made it almost like a home game. Davis was so aggressive, but couldn't find the back of the net. Stanford scored with 5 minutes left to win 1-0. Not too shabby considering Stanford is the #1 team in the country.
  • PortlandAggie
    I watched it with my son on ESPN+. We held our own against the nation's #1 ranked team. Not one time did I feel we did not belong on the same pitch. Great match!
  • MTBAggie
    Davis tied San Diego St. 3-3 tonight.
  • BlueGoldAg
    The game was played in San Diego in front of a crowd of 3802. That's an impressive crowd size for the Aztecs.
  • MTBAggie
    Ags score on a penalty kick and are up 1-0 on SJSU in the 56th minute.
  • MTBAggie
    And SJSU scores a minute later...
  • MTBAggie
    What a crazy game. SJSU went up 2-1. Then a Davis player gets ejected on a red card. During the stoppage play to record the red card and review the foul, the SJSU coach yelled at the ref and got ejected. Ags tied it up in the 89th minute to finish the game 2-2.
  • BlueGoldAg
    Great effort by the Ags to get a draw after playing most of the second half down a man.
  • MTBAggie
    Afrer a strong start, the Aggies started conference play 0-2, then tied CSUN last. They almost gave up a goal in the last few seconds, but the goalie had a fantastic save to keep the score tied.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!