• DrMike
    Several redshirts. I think we had 11 with Jackson. With Chima and him (any ideas) we’re at 9. Correct?
  • BlueGoldAg
    We could be without Colin Russell also. He went down with an ankle injury in the LB game. If that's the case we are going to be really thin inside.
  • movielover
    Do we know if Jackson is hurt?
  • BlueGoldAg
    I thought I heard that he had an injury a few weeks ago but, curiously, there has been nothing mentioned about him lately not even on the radio pre-game shows. He has not been seen in street clothes at the games either.
  • Goags20172
    I appreciate that you are trying to keep the peace without appearing to take sides. Unfortunately you failed at the latter. I can tell when I'm being placated.

All this business about making it a welcoming place for opposing fans- do you take me for a child or some sort of simpleton who doesn't know how to act ? I could give a rat's behind if opposing fans want to visit as long as they mind their manners. This one didn't. Any value he created on one useful article doesn't give him a free pass to make asinine, borderline bigoted remarks, even in jest. If he's such a good person, what is gauchoreg doing to diffuse the situation ? Apologizing for being out of line ? No, he's making snide remarks. He was put in his place, and instead of being this good person he kept it up.

And you are siding with him ? Well, you made your choice. I'm afraid you backed the wrong horse however.

And where are the rest of you posters in all of this ? I stick up for one of you, and the rest of you can't be bothered to join in ? Well, I see how it is. You can have all the trolls you want. I'm done with this site.

No need to reply. I have also made my choice.

Now if you'll excuse me I have some posts to delete.
  • movielover
    Sorry brother, I didn't mean to send anyone off the deep end. My apologies. Lo siento.
  • Oldbanduhalum
    not that it matters much but Strom had been dressed for every game, including away games I think, but hadn’t gotten off the bench. At lbsu he wasn’t on the bench. Doubt he would have been used but i wonder why he wasn’t there.
  • BlueGoldAg
    I noticed that as well. I don't think Les would want to burn a year of his eligibility at this point in the season. Of course, circumstances could force his hand.
  • movielover
    Does fighting for BW title count?
  • BlueGoldAg
    Sure, it can figure into the equation but I think Les has to consider if Strom can really contribute at this point. There was a reason he decided to redshirt him this year. My guess is that Les didn't feel like he was ready for the speed and physicality of the D1 game and felt he needed a year of practicing with the team.
  • Oldbanduhalum
    I think you’re right. Just curious why some guys like strom redshirt but dress and go through warmups. Others redshirt but don’t dress.
  • BlueGoldAg
    That's a good question. You would think that they dress because there is an outside chance that they may play...but...
  • aggie6thman
    Might have to do with depth?
  • DrMike
    Storm is an emergency case. Redshirt is the plan. Play only if we absolutely had to
  • Gauchofreg

All good movielover and thanks. Honestly, there was no dig intended, I was just making light of both schools experiencing the same suspension situation, with an Aussie bent in deference to Chima's home country. God help me if I suggested they put another shrimp on the barbie after their hike, I would have unleashed the full fury of Aggie nation! #MeTooMate!
  • movielover
    We don't eat shrimp in Davis, that would be cruelty to animals. We also don't build housing for people, we want to protect the environment, so couch surfing and homeless students is preferred.
  • ucdboyd
    Well this thread went downhill fast. One poster becoming unhinged about a goofy joke that made fun of both UC Davis and UCSB and now someone who appears to be a Texas A&M Aggie throwing out a reckless, inflamatory post.
  • BlueGoldAg
    That kind of speculation is way out of bounds. None of us are privy to any facts about the situation and statements like that can fuel personally damaging rumors. Do the right thing and delete it.
  • zythe

+1

We just need to let due process carry out. It will be the most civil thing to do.
  • TAMUAg
    I come on here and give a statement that will be proven to be fact in the coming days and one poorly endowed loser gets so mad that he gets my comment removed. I mean, think about it. You are so mad that someone makes a statement that you get the comment removed. Your penis must not work. I'm gad that he got it removed because it's now set up to make him look even more like a lightswitch dick when I'm proven right. Just wait....
  • TAMUAg
    Here's my last piece of advice......#DBAP
  • Gauchofreg

So going on a sports message board and disclosing sensitive information which may or may not be accurate then talking tough to others who show respect for the process makes you a man? You're the living definition of BAP.
  • TAMUAg
    I know my information is accurate and it will be proven so in the coming days. So if I have information why am I not permitted to disclose that? Is this board a safe space where only positive things can be said and nothing that would challenge is permitted? Looks like you're a living definition of a snowflake. #DBAP
  • SochorField
    I don't check the boards for just a little while and.........holy wow.

Sounds like whatever allegation was made was removed because it was pretty serious. Anyone can allege anything on the internet and cause a lot of damage. If anything said is true, let it come out on its own....especially a topic as (potentially) sensitive as this one.

And what the heck happened to GoAgs20172???
  • DrMike
    in this age of social media, this may be the best kept secret in the internet age!
  • Zander
    Same here.

Agree that we'll let this stuff come out through official channels.

As for GoAgs20172, he (or she) has been posting edgy smack talk for months, just never had anybody to direct it at until Gauchofreg popped up. Had a very different idea of what they wanted this forum to be than the majority of commentors.
  • 69aggie
    I do understand the need for confidentiality and respect for the player- Chima Moneke. I do not understand the lack of transparency for the process. Total silence from the AD. If he will not play for the rest of the season I think we, th fans, need to know.
  • BlueGoldAg
    Some students had a sign at today's game that said #freechima.
  • aggie6thman
    Two and a half weeks until the end of the regular season. Will we see him back before then?
  • movielover
    We were told they are investigating, not clear cut.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!