• Oldbanduhalum
    Just noticed that Delveion Jackson is not on the 18-19 roster. I looked on his twitter page and I didn't see anything about transferring, and Verbal Commits still shows him as a current player (not that that means much). Did I miss something?

Roster
  • Gunrock47
    Maybe he’s hurt?
  • aggie08
    uh oh. Hope it's an error. We need all the depth we can get. This might be a special yr w/ us returning the core of a squad that won the regular season, a solid backcourt featuring the reigning BW POY, and starting at least 4 seniors (Schneider, TJ, Goode, John). I'm also very interested to see how our St Mary's transfer Stefan Gonzales plays. Maybe a starting 3 guard lineup?
  • Oldbanduhalum
    Gut feeling is that he's gone. I tried to look through the media day video they put out about a week ago, and I didn't see him....

This would certainly open up that wing spot for someone to step up. Les has shown over the years that he likes to use that spot as the defensive stopper (Michael, White, Johnson). Can't see a freshman stepping into that role right away, but maybe someone like Nelson who red-shirted last year, or go with either Mooney or Printup. I guess Fuller is the x factor. Even though he's a freshman, he has a lot of international experience that could make the transition to D1 ball a little easier. Regardless, the core is intact and there are a lot of good pieces that will help this team contend for the BW championship again.
  • SoCalAggie
    I hate to say it but I don't think it's a huge loss. From the little I saw last year from DJ, I thought he played pretty out of control. I also saw him miss shots by a mile. Never want to see someone hurt or sick so I hope that's not the case but I don't think it's a roster spot we can't replace.
  • DrMike
    Hate to sound like a lurker BUT his twitter account has recent Davis posts so who knows.
  • True Blue Aggie
    Saw him on campus today.
  • Oldbanduhalum
    Interesting...oh well, I guess we'll find out soon enough.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!