20. Rhode Island
    21. Western Carolina
    22. Northern Arizona
    23. Richmond
    24. McNeese
    25. Stephen F. Austin

Leaving: Sacramento State, Illinois State, Lamar, Weber State
  • DrMike
    I just watched the Connor pick 6 and still cant figure out why Wulff was so worked up. It was a screen, our DB was fighting through the block, and Connor snuck in to pick it off. Unless there was something away from the play that set him off, I don't get it.
  • SochorField
    could have been Alexander on a PI ….but Alexander was also blocked in the back…all kinds of contact everywhere on that hectic play. Receiver didn’t look like he was anywhere near where he needed to be.
    Good no call maybe? Wulff definitely didn’t have a good view of it. iyhhrycrcpqrcqx8.jpeg
  • DrMike
    I asked Plough about this and they were arguing Alexander was holding the receiver, but the pass was behind the line making his actions legal.
  • NCagalum
    Correct, if caught behind the line of scrimmage all bets are off. And if beyond the line of scrimmage linemen cannot downfield block. I remember the latter when Tehran Thomas’ TD run was called back in Fargo (I was there) due to him catching the ball maybe 1/4 yard beyond the line of scrimmage while a lineman was engaging a defender. A major turn in that close game (2019).
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!