• Aggie Pride Podcast
    In this pilot episode of Aggie Pride, hosts Brock Galvin and Dwight Smith broadcast live from Martinez, California, sharing their deep roots with UC Davis football. They recount their personal journeys, from high school football dreams to walking on at UC Davis, highlighting memorable moments and influential people. They discuss their motivations for starting the podcast and the concept of 'Aggie Pride,' aiming to foster a stronger connection among fans, alumni, and the UC Davis community. The episode sets the stage for future discussions on team rosters, coaching changes, game predictions, and special guest appearances.

Links to listen below
    Spotify Link: Here

Apple Podcasts: Here

We will be starting an Instagram and Twitter soon to do a public launch but wanted to give the die-hard Aggie Faithful first listen. Be sure to follow the podcast on Apple or Spotify to get updates automatically when new episodes are posted.
  • CA Forever
    Great episode, guys! Made sure to leave a 5 star review on Spotify for you! :up:

Looking forward to all of the content coming! GO AGS!
  • AggieFinn
    Best comment was in the opening lines: "July in Davis is miserable."

Truer words were never spoken. That whole month peaks at the 4th of July, then everybody melts for 3 months straight.

Spent many a summer there just working in the campus labs, or interning in Sacramento - my friends would bartend, so we'd go out quite a bit, try not to get too dehydrated, met a lot of graduate students during the summer, many of them internationals...great life stories from all of them. Remember spending a lot of summer days at the Grad in '06 and even in '10 watching World Cup matches. Brazil matches brought out the best looking ladies, but the Spanish knew their futbol, they were very game savvy.

Through all of it, very, very hot.
  • SochorField
    This is great, guys! Thanks for doing this and keep it up!

Good to see some 94553 Aggies. Definitely some good UCD history from Pleasant Hill, Walnut Creek, Martinez area!
  • AggieFinn
    Finding out Caffe Italia is closing! That's so sad, had a buddy who used to waiter there. He's a P.E. now for Caltrans. Great place for Saturday morning breakfast.

64b4c8c65d411.image.jpg?resize=589%2C500
  • 69aggie
    Best pastrami sandwich ever. So sorry to see my old places closing
  • DavisAggie
    Not closing--it closed, as of 2017
  • AggieFinn
    You're right, I was getting my restaurants mixed up.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!