• BlueGoldAg
    "As a two-time UC Davis alumni, this announcement feels like an exciting full circle moment for me," says Rivalz CEO, Peter Barrick. "UC Davis played a critical role in teaching me about perseverance, innovation, and business, which undoubtedly helps me on a daily basis as I continue to break the snacking mold with Rivalz. It's an honor to help fuel current students and athletes with my own health food brand that is not only nutrient dense but also absolutely delicious."

Rivalz are available in three fun flavors with nostalgic flair, Late Night Pizza, Extra Chedda' Mac, and Spicy Street Taco. Rivalz snacks are currently available for purchase on their website, www.rivalzsnacks.com, and amazon.com . The company also plans to expand into specialty retailers later this year.

https://ucdavisaggies.com/news/2023/10/20/stuffed-snack-startup-rivalz-is-now-the-official-snack-of-uc-davis-athletics.aspx
  • AggieFinn2
    Must be a slow news day.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!