• BlueGoldAg
    The final STATS FCS Rankings have the Aggies at #14 which I think is generous. SDSU is ranked #ll which I think is low and Sac is still being underrated also. Click on the image to enlarge it.

#4 EWU
    #5 Montana
    #7 Montana State
    #8 Sac State
    #11 SDSU
    #14 UC Davis

s4f1d80yg5bjzgnd.png

https://www.ncaa.com/rankings/football/fcs/stats-perform-fcs-top-25
  • BlueGoldAg
    The Ags are ranked #16 in the final AFCA FCS Coaches Poll. Click on the image to enlarge it.

#5 Montana
    #6 EWU
    #9 Montana State
    #11 SDSU
    #12 Sac State
    #16 UC Davis

w5d68ai5ivw77m77.png
  • cmt
    They've been underrated most of the year but Sac at 8 seems about right. There seems to be a clear top-3 with Sam Houston/JMU/NDSt but after that it seems like there's a big bunch of teams grouped together. Just ranking the top-4 Big Sky teams is tough.

Sac went 8-0 but avoided Montana State and EWU. Winning at Montana is impressive. Did lose by 18 at home to UNI.
    Montana lost to both EWU (road) and Sac (home) but both were by 7 or less. Beat Washington and beat Montana St by 19.
    EWU lost to Weber and Montana St by a combined 4 points, however both were at home. Also beat Montana but that game was home also.
    Montana St lost to Wyoming and Montana. Won at EWU and at Weber.

Credit to Sac for going 8-0, but do they go 8-0 if they play all three other 9-2 teams like Montana did? My instinct says EWU is the best team but their toughest conference road game was UCD so who knows. If I was ranking those four, I'd probably go EWU-Sac-Montana-MSU, though I could flip the first two.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!