• DrMike
    Scott interviewed the Big Sky commissioner this week. Interesting discussion

• AggieFinn
    Interesting time for mid-market college football.
  • agalum
    Well, the good news in all this we’ll have spring football, and 4 months later hopefully we will all be back in Aggie Stadium!
  • DrMike
    has Yolo eased their restrictions? I saw outdoor dining returned
  • agalum

Yes. I drove down Main Street today and most of the outdoor dining options had customers. I think the way it works now is that Yolo is lumped into the “greater sac area” which is comprised of about 4 counties. Fortunately the weather is mild enough for folks to dine outdoors. I personally stay away from the outdoor tents. Might as well be indoors.
  • DrMike
    might have to drive up for a haircut!
  • agalum

Ive been getting them the last few months. I get their early so I'm the first customer of the day . And my barber was a former Aggie assistant baseball and football coach so we chat it up
  • DrMike
    really? Ours all shut down early December.
  • agalum

Had one haircut outside. They still have chairs out there. My plan is usually to ask for outside service if there are other customers, but when i get there early its just me.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!