• BlueGoldAg
    Here are a few OCC games I've been able to find for WBB:

11/1 vs Cal State East Bay 5:30 pm (Exhibition)
    11/7 @ Stanford
    11/11 vs Pacific
    11/16 @ Portland State
    11/18 @ Washington State
    11/23 vs Southern Utah
    12/ 1 & 12/2 @ The Lady Griz Classic (Teams include UCD, Montana, Nevada and Northern Illinois)
    12/17 vs St Mary's
  • PortlandAggie
    Nice, I'll catch that @ Portland State game for sure!
  • Oldbanduhalum
    Looks like a good start to the OCC. I kind of like the little rivalry we have going on with WSU, and the more times we get to test ourselves against Stanford, the better.

Go Ags!
  • BlueGoldAg
    I like the home and home series with WSU as well. I also like that we seem to be playing Stanford regularly and it would be great if they would come to the Pavilion one of these years. I hope we'll see St Mary's again this year and Oregon State would be another game I'd like to see continue on the schedule. I think the women's program is now at a competitive level where they have a chance against some of the PAC12 teams.
  • PortlandAggie
    Portland State

Before:

z72eijd6xmdh7qef.jpeg

After:

hj0z2wnqupnwp1w1.png
  • BlueGoldAg
    Very nice improvement!
  • BlueGoldAg
    Added:

11/1 vs Cal State East Bay 5:30 pm (Exhibition)
    12/17 vs St Mary's
  • Zander
    I was just chatting with someone about how sac State should take notes from schools like PSU San Diego who can put together really nice mid-sized arenas with enough admin support and will. If a D1 team is playing in an effective high school gym then something's really going wrong for the program
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!