• abridge
    Here's a link to the BW awards page:

Big West Men's All Conference Announcements
  • abridge
    Here's a link to the BW women's awards page:

Women's Big West All Conference Awards
  • Davisbear
    TJ has stepped up big time with Chima gone!!
  • Jpdal6
    What an exciting player! I was fortunate to see him live vs UCI when it seemed to click for him that not only can he can play at this level but he can’t be stopped!! My favorite sports moment in years was his buzzer beater vs LB St. What a stud, we’ll deserving of Big West Player of the Year! GO AGS!!
  • agalum

And he’s drawing double teams which opens up a shot for other guys :).
  • Toke69
    TJ's skills and confidence have developed significantly this season. When I first saw him play at the Pavilion in November, my friend and I noted his speed and ability to score off the drive. At the same time, his defense was just okay and he had trouble passing the ball out when he got to the basket. Since then not only has his defense improved but so has his ability to spot the open man when he drives and kick it out or in for the open shot when he gets double-teamed. He's also developed an uncanny knack for rebounds for a guy his height and weight. He got 7(!) rebounds against the UCI, the best rebounding team in the country. I think some of all this is attributable to his having to step up after Chima's suspension, but a lot of it has to be credited to Coach Les.
  • movielover
    Credit the whole team. Oftentimes bigs or role players do the thankless work of boxing out, freeing up others for stats.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!