• SochorField
    The promo video and #KE3LAN is gold. Well done by @UCDfootball.
    This is great. Can’t wait.
  • SoCalAggie
    I seriously can't believe he didn't go. It's going to be hard to repeat or beat that season. Could hurt his draft stock.

On the other hand, great for our team!
  • zythe
    It took a while for him to decide. It kind of makes you think he made an informed decision. His options may not have been as great as thought.
  • AggieFinn
    "Maier's gonna let it fly and he ha's got DOSS down the sideline and he's going to take it in. Touchdown UC Davis!"
  • SochorField
    I disagree on the repeat part.

I think he goes for 2,000 and 15 TD's.
    We have quite a bit of talent at WR/TE. Some big bodies.

Doss 6'3
    Moore 6'0 (uhhh......BTW where is he on the roster?....)
    Harrel 6'2 RsSoph
    Cummins 6'2
    Preece 6'5
    + LoMo @ 5'11 who plays like he's 6'6 250

Too many weapons to double Doss every down. All Maier needs is 3 seconds. If he has 5 - look out.
    And if we can run and play a little D.........
  • CA Forever
    That's a pretty significant loss if Moore left the team. He had some huge plays last season. Hopefully Harrell can fill that gap after his injury season. But seriously, defenses will have a very difficult time covering all of Ke3lan, Harrell, Montgomery, and Preece.
  • movielover
    And Vaughn, Carson Crawford, and new ballers.
  • CA Forever
    For sure, we are deep at receiver. Hopefully Tehran can open up the run game to get those receivers even more open.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!