• AggieFinn
    Kicking off from Frisco, TX in about 5 minutes PT. Weather looks clear and sunny.

ESPN2
  • BlueGoldAg
    The Bison hang on to win another FCS championship 17-14. This game was there for the taking by JMU but their receivers dropped too many wide open, big-gainer passes. The Bison defense gets credit too though for stopping JMU's ability to run the ball and also to get the big stops when they needed it the most. Great game. Can't wait to see the Aggies play for the championship some day before I die...
  • aggie6thman
    What happens first? UCD plays for the national title or Kal goes to the Rose Bowl?
  • ucdavisaggie05
    Kal to Pasadena, only because every year (not taking into account the CFP), there’s a 1/12th chance of getting there.
  • aggie6thman
    Longest Rose Bowl drought of Pac 12/Big Ten teams (58 years). With Stanford, USC, Washington, and now UCLA rebuilding it might be another 58 years. I'm going with the Ags in the title game.
  • ucdavisaggie05
    Trust me, I am aware of the stat and enjoy the drought. Let’s just say I’m not very confident in either happening in the future.

Also, if we do eventually move up, we will have zero shot at that level. How’s that for a wild card?
  • movielover
    Defense wins championships?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!