• CA Forever
    It looks like the roster has been updated again. First off, some bad news. The rumors of Josh Kelley leaving the program appear to be true as he is no longer listed on the roster. That's a huge blow to our offense, but that leaves room for someone else to step up big time.

Now for some of the new players that are listed on the roster.

#13 QB Braeden Bourke
    #37 RB Mac Neilsen
    #50 OL Wyatt McNeil
    #73 OL Kieran Parhar
  • movielover
    New additions to the roster?

Nick Menchero, WR, All Bay Area FB, St. Ign. HS.

Jon Amadi, DB, 5'11", Jesuit, put up some big numbers at WR.

Mason Moe, DB, West Hills College.

Mitch McCabe, OL, 6'4", St. Francis HS.
  • SochorField
    The rumors of Josh Kelley leaving the program appear to be true as he is no longer listed on the roster.CA Forever

Checked the UCLA site.....no touches on special teams or offense for Josh during this Junior year. Maybe red-shirting? Man, what could have been at Davis.
  • CA Forever
    He must have had some issue with the new coaching staff? I don't know if he could have saved our run game this year, but I can almost guarantee that he would have gotten significant touches with his speed and agility. Oh well, nothing anyone can do about it now.
  • DrMike
    isn't he required to sit out a year? i thought it was only graduate transfers (like vernon adams a couple years back) that could play immediately, even FCS -> FBS
  • movielover
    Redshirt required. UCLA fan blog... when a few RBs were out w/ injuries in camp, he tore it up and ran hard. Players were yelling, "Give that man a scholarship". Lifelong Bruin fan. Claims that he called the UCLA RB coach for months, before he returned the call. Doesn't sound plausible.

Kelley would have had a huge impact on our offense. At least 6-3, maybe 7-2 with him. Had 609 yds last year as #2 back. Beastly 7.0 yds per carry. Averaged 24 yds on kick returns, with one for 90+ yds.
  • Zander
    Usually he would be required but exceptions are granted for certain reasons, I think personal like sickness in the family but maybe others as well. Eddie Vanderdoes got his penalty waived when he signed with Notre Dame but enrolled at UCLA for example.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!