• Toke69
    I didn't see the same energy tonight, not even as much as in the second half vs. CMA. Shooting improved in the second half, but the defense and rebounding just weren't there. As oldbanduhalum implied, Loyola had some pretty beefy players that were just shoving us around all over the court. Given that UCR beat these guys in the same court, it is a bit worrisome. It will be interesting to see how the Lions do against UCI at Irvine.
  • BlueGoldAg
    It seems to be a trademark for the Aggies that we are pretty good at PG and SG but rarely have a big post or power forwards who are equally as good. That's generally where good teams take advantage of us.
  • BlueGoldAg
    Yes, I wonder just how good Irvine might be after beating Oregon.
  • Lizaggie
    FT shooting needs to improve. Good to see when you get fouled on a 3 you make all 3
  • Lizaggie
    Hard to compete against a team that shoots 3 s like lmu did tonight
  • movielover
    Same issue I've raised in previous years, teams will get our one competent big man in foul trouble. Coach Fox at Cal wasn't smart enough to figure that out.
  • BlueGoldAg
    The only way to slow down hot 3 point shooting team is to make sure those shots are contested and not open looks. If the team still makes the contested shots, that's just great 3 point shooting. LMU got too many open looks tonight.
  • 88Aggie
    I was encouraged that we recruited some bigger players as we always seemed to play a small lineup. But we appear to historically change our lineup to best match up to the team we play instead of forcing other teams to bend to our play. This team looks to have promise, but others have too. I hope I don’t end up with another year frustrated.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!