• joey tee
    I am predicting Michael Ingrassia will have a big impact sooner or later. He is a BALLER!
  • DavisAggie
    Gunner Faulk, Jr; Jack Newman, Jr; Miles Hastings, So; Trent Tompkins, So; Mitchell Dixon, RS F, Grant Harper, RS F. Ingrassia will no doubt RS, one of the other 6 won't make it to fall.
  • CA Forever
    I agree with DA and would be surprised if Ingrassia wasn't a RS this upcoming season. That being said the QB situation is obviously very open right now so I'm excited to see who steps up. We can't have another season where the top 2 QBs have more interceptions than passing TDs.
  • DrMike
    Tompkins is no longer a QB.
  • AggieFinn

So he's running HB/RB/Slot/WO, he'll probably still run wildcat here and there
  • Riveraggie
    . We have a lot of talent in those positions. He’s kind of duplicative of Larison, at RB behind Gilliam, and Babb and Hutton as wideouts who can turn a short pass into a big gain, and that may be true of Logan Kraut as well.. It would be nice if he could throw a pass on the move like Crawford, but if he could he might still be a QB.
  • DavisAggie
    Tompkins is not duplicative of anyone, he's a unicorn
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!