• Oldbanduhalum
    Really impressive for the Ags. Cal came in 7-3 but none of their wins were against high level programs. But still, a dominant win against the bears, or any pac-12 school, is still a big win. Go Ags!
  • movielover
    Sweet! Have we beaten them before?
  • 72Aggie
    This is when your professor looks at you over the top of his/her/their glasses and says, "Mr. Movielover, Did you read the assignment?" and your breakfast backs up in your stomach. As the article notes,

"UC Davis improved to 4-6 overall on the year, posting its second straight win in the series with the Golden Bears and the first since a four-set victory back in 2013. California, which was held to .116 hitting on the night, fell to 7-4 overall.'

Wish we could have the same luck tomorrow. Aggie men are hosting a water polo tournament. Beat UOP earlier today, playing SJSU as I type. Play Cal and USC tomorrow. Depending upon what you read the Bears and Trojans are 1 and 4 or 2 and 3 in recent polls. Ags are #9, 6-0 after this morning's victory.

Great VB win for a young team.

{That will teach me....Aggie men's water polo scored with .02 in the 4th period to tie SJSU 9-9, but the Spartans scored the lone goal in OT to win the match. Ags beat SJSU 10-7 in San Jose last weekend. Ags are now 6-1 on the season.)
  • BlueGoldAg
    The men's water polo didn't lose to SJSU...they won 11-10 and are now 7-0 on the season.
  • 72Aggie
    Absolutely my bad. I quit following after seeing that SJSU scored in the first OT. Did not know they play 2 OT's before going to sudden victory. Ag's tied it up again in the second OT, then won in sudden victory. So far a good year for water polo. Today will be tough, but "to be the best, you've got to play the best."

Sorry I hijacked the volleyball thread. A short comment has gained a life of its own.

Go Ags!
  • Oldbanduhalum
    Ags tied with cal 10-10 in the 3rd period
  • BlueGoldAg
    Ags lost to Cal 14-11. 7-1 now for the season with #1 USC later today.
  • 72Aggie
    USC 13, UCD 7.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!