• agalum
    Cal Poly vs Toreros starting second quarter. 7-7
  • quadshock
    14-7 Poly. Torero defense looking real suspect
  • DrMike
    Funny to see Poly with 315 yards passing, 50 rushing after 3 quarters. 21-10
  • agalum
    The funny thing is SD will likely go 0-2 and still go to the playoffs by winning their conference.
  • agalum
    6pm, get the most out of your espn+ subscription, Sac - Dixie 6pm.
  • DrMike
    they didn’t win in the Spring, which was a surprise . Lost 2 league games-snapping a 39 game win streak
  • agalum
    Dixie and Sac, both unimpressive.
  • movielover
    Kansas State beat Furd.

Sac - rusty from no spring games & new QB?
  • tokyoag
    FWIW, we have more FBS wins than Cal
  • 72Aggie
    And Cal comes one step closer to asking Sac’s AD for permission to talk to Troy Taylor….Goes up 14-0 on Nevada in the first quarter and loses 22-17.
  • agalum

Sac was rotating QBs. Neither one of them were consistant.
  • DrMike
    I was surprised that their running numbers weren’t better. Dotson is really good and his numbers were below average. He had one 17 run; else he was 10-15. Other senior RB had better numbers, and QB ran alot.

Running game takes time to get going, especially these days with very little contact at practice
  • movielover
    They still had 208 yds rushing, 4.7 per carry, and controlled the ball / TOP while committing 8 penalties. Gave up 4 sacks? 8+4= some struggles
  • DrMike
    I thought it was forbidden to mention TOP post-Gould!?!

I guess I was surprised to see QB with 16 carries, and Dotson with such meager numbers
  • Riveraggie
    [ UCD won the time of possession battle against Tulsa by almost 50%. To be fair to Gould and others who like the stat, it did affect the outcome of that game, contributing to their players wilting at the end with the cramps and us able to string together the four first downs to run out the clock.
  • agalum
    7-6 Cal 1st quarter. J street put together a good drive for 6, failed on 2 point conversion.
  • agalum
    14-6 cal end of first
  • movielover
    Cal wins 42 - 30.
  • 72Aggie
    Florida State’s woes continue. Wake Forest 35 - Florida State 14.
  • eastbayaggie
    How come no one is talking about the Northern Arizona game? 21-13 Northern Arizona vs. Arizona in the 4th quarter, and they have the ball.
  • BlueGoldAg
    Northern Arizona 21 Arizona 19 Final Huge upset!
  • BlueGoldAg
    Big Sky Final Scores Week 3:

Northern Arizona 21 Arizona 19
    South Dakota 49 Cal Poly 14
    Montana State 52 San Diego 10
    Oregon State 32 Idaho 0
    Cal 42 Sac State 30
    Lamar 17 Norther Colorado 10
    EWU 62 Western Illinois 56 (EWU led 55-21 at the half)
    Portland State 21 Western Oregon 7
    Southern Utah 40 Tarleton State 35
    James Madison 37 Weber State 24
    Aggies 60 Dixie State 27
  • BlueGoldAg
    The EWU game was crazy. EWU led 55-21 at the half but got outscored by Western Illinois 35-7 in the second half. Eric Barriere was 31 of 45 for 542 yards and 6 TD's and the Western Illinois QB was 31 of 46 for 425 yards and 4 TD's.

EWU racked up 754 yards of offense and Western Illinois had 643 total yards! Talk about a shootout...geez!
  • Riveraggie
    Only watched the first half but I don’t think I’ve ever seen both offenses score touchdowns every possession of the first quarter, In the second quarter EWU just kept going, I think there was only one possession in the first half where they didn’t, and with really quick drives. Awesome.
  • Riveraggie
    Tulsa was within 7 of Ohio State in the fourth quarter, had over 500 yards of offense against Ohio State.
    Lost 40-20
  • AggieFinn
    What a gutsy performance by QB Jake Haener from Fresno State.

• agalum

That’s a game i want to watch on replay. Bulldogs might have a team this year.
  • BaseballAtDobbins
    I really enjoyed watching those 5 min highlights. What a game. Still sad Sac didn't get a 2010 style beatdown in Berkeley but Cal is having a tough season so I guess that wasn't giving Troy Taylor enough credit.
  • agalum
    Boise vs Utah State starting shortly Directv 13. Utah State looks like they have a helluva good team this year.
  • AggieFinn
    Man, South Dakota State looks pretty damn good...
    Sam Houston topped UCA on the road today, never an easy feat.
    Charleston Southern gave East Carolina a scare today.
    Western Illinois wins in Youngstown.
    Penn State 38 - Villanova 17
    ...and Eastern Washington continues to show that they score lots of points.
  • AggieFinn
    Oregon State beats U$C in Los Angeles for the first time since 1960.
    45-27

bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!