• NCagalum
    Just saw a ESPN trailer while watching coastal Carolina-Campbell game) mentioning big sky and mountain west discussing a non- conference “hub” with pac-12.
  • DrMike
    I can’t see that since it sounds like the Pac is moving to a late October or early November start, and the other two haven’t been cleared for anything close to a normal practice. Since FCS is pushing for 16 team playoff, I think we’ll be stuck with 8 game BSC schedule.
  • NCagalum
    pac-12 has many things to iron out - especially while “there is nothing to prevent them from playing” (Governors’ words) some coaches have noted that they have been unable to practice due to restrictions and many players have gone home. Restrictions have not been equal across the respective areas.
  • DrMike
    that was kind of lame; they were restricted to 12 players and only 2 could touch a ball. Hard to have a real practice. Look for Jon Wilmer online; he writes almost daily about the PAC 12 in the mercury. He thinks a November 7 start
  • 69aggie
    Big 10 football. I know that lighting up FBS football makes money for the entire program, but it does not allow equal access for woman’s Fall sports. That scholarships are still being provided does not eliminate the equal need for the woman to play their sports. I think we may see some Title IX issues being raised here. That Trump has totally politicized this issue for his reelection efforts is just plain stupid. When the kids cant show up for practice or for the games (which has already happened) will he take the blame? Not likely.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!