• abridge
    I shoot photos at most of the Aggie home games. Here are links to the folders where they are collected.

2018-2019 Men's Games:

2018-2019 Women's Games

Feel free to download any of the images. They are available up to full size. No cost to anyone!

I usually post 24-48 hours after games depending on how many images I shoot and how much time I have for editing.

I will not be able to cover the Long Beach game on 2/16 and I missed a few games early for the men.
  • BlueGoldAg
    Thanks very much, abridge!
  • 69aggie
    Abridge, great shots! How are you able to get off so many clear shots so fast? You must have very good equipment to do this. What is it?
  • abridge
    I have a Fuji X-T3 that shoots 20 frames / sec with (mostly) good auto focus. The hard part is figuring out what to shoot. alas my wretched knees don't allow me to plop my butt down on the court under hoop where I could do better work. It's embarrassing to need a gantry to come and help me get up! Thanks for your kind words.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!